Mission & Objectives
- Provide quality human resource services to the public and to all City employees.
- Maintain a commitment of excellence in attracting and retaining a highly qualified and diverse workforce.
- Encourage an environment for employees that enhances personal and professional development and recognizes outstanding performance.
- Maintain compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, programs, and services that enrich all employees; enabling all employees to effectively perform the duty of serving our constituents.
- Serve the interests of the City by supporting, developing, and protecting its most valuable resource: PEOPLE
Responsibilities & Services
|The City of University City's Human Resources Office coordinates, develops, and implements activities and programs related to:
- Full Cycle Recruiting
- Safety and Risk Management
- Talent Management
- Classification, Compensation, and Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Labor Relations
- Leave Administration
- Employee Recognition and Events
- Training and Development